These are all beautiful pictures!!! I love them...ok let me just say that I love all of the pictures on here! Maybe that would be b/c I love & miss you guys so much! hehe
I love your pictures, The kids are so cute. God has created a beautiful world, you can see it so much in yours and John's & Jacquies pictures. love you
Hi Everyone, Hope you’re all doing well. I have noticed that you have a great eye for photography and I would like to share my idea with you. I have taken a lot of pictures and some have turned out very good. That led me to making some money out of this hobby. The hot thing in photography is printing on canvas. I won’t go into detail but you could check out the web page http://bigprintsusaprofessional.com .If we network together we could have some interesting pieces to sell. The picture of the swans on my blog was from a fifteen minute shoot. How I plan to start is to have a framed picture of the swans donate to a med high class restaurant. The swans are from this area and people look forward to seeing them here. There are about two pairs every season. So that’s why I picked swans.
Last night I was updating my Blog and was listing the blogs of other family members and seen the great shots that were posted and as I was looking I started wondering what number of DPIs’ (dots’ per square inch) they had? That’s when it hit me that you could do the same thing that I am. If you do this keep me updated, and any advice or tips is always welcomed.
I just received a call from the company in regards to my order. He sounded very impressed with the prints and said that they look great. He asked me if I was going professional and I told him that I would like too, so he shared a few tips with me. He said that they are so busy, these canvas prints are hot and once the people are known, they sell them all over the world. I asked him how to price my pictures? Double his prices and start off knocking off 10% to 20% (about $75.00) the tip here is you want to get yourself in the market at first. Then as you get known your pictures will sell for more (from $150 up).
5 comments:
These are all beautiful pictures!!! I love them...ok let me just say that I love all of the pictures on here! Maybe that would be b/c I love & miss you guys so much! hehe
Arent you sweet! Thanks!
-Macie
I love your pictures, The kids are so cute. God has created a beautiful world, you can see it so much in yours and John's & Jacquies pictures. love you
These pictures a pretty. but I still don't miss the sonw , although it has almost been cold enough in Ca for it. D.
Hi Everyone,
Hope you’re all doing well. I have noticed that you have a great eye for photography and I would like to share my idea with you. I have taken a lot of pictures and some have turned out very good. That led me to making some money out of this hobby. The hot thing in photography is printing on canvas. I won’t go into detail but you could check out the web page http://bigprintsusaprofessional.com .If we network together we could have some interesting pieces to sell. The picture of the swans on my blog was from a fifteen minute shoot. How I plan to start is to have a framed picture of the swans donate to a med high class restaurant. The swans are from this area and people look forward to seeing them here. There are about two pairs every season. So that’s why I picked swans.
Last night I was updating my Blog and was listing the blogs of other family members and seen the great shots that were posted and as I was looking I started wondering what number of DPIs’ (dots’ per square inch) they had? That’s when it hit me that you could do the same thing that I am. If you do this keep me updated, and any advice or tips is always welcomed.
I just received a call from the company in regards to my order. He sounded very impressed with the prints and said that they look great. He asked me if I was going professional and I told him that I would like too, so he shared a few tips with me. He said that they are so busy, these canvas prints are hot and once the people are known, they sell them all over the world. I asked him how to price my pictures? Double his prices and start off knocking off 10% to 20% (about $75.00) the tip here is you want to get yourself in the market at first. Then as you get known your pictures will sell for more (from $150 up).
Bob
Post a Comment