We Love you all and miss you very much!! We can't wait to visit again!!!
John,I love your blog, Hope to talk to u Soon ,Your brother Carl kc8gix@yahoo.com or kc8gix@yahoo 360.com
Jacob!Thank you so much for the nice note! I am going to send you a postcard from Germany. I hope you feel better soon. I will take a picture of a German castle for you.Have a nice Spring Break!Your buddy,Jakob
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We Love you all and miss you very much!! We can't wait to visit again!!!
John,I love your blog, Hope to talk to u Soon ,Your brother Carl kc8gix@yahoo.com or kc8gix@yahoo 360.com
Jacob!
Thank you so much for the nice note! I am going to send you a postcard from Germany. I hope you feel better soon. I will take a picture of a German castle for you.
Have a nice Spring Break!
Your buddy,
Jakob
Post a Comment